While reading Bumblebee’s recent blog post regarding 365 Places in 365 Days Challenge I could hardly contain my excitement. Only the other day I had been discussing how my photo preference was to visit a sim over creating a scene on my build platform.
Exploring SecondLife has been a love of mine since my early days in world however I know there is simply no way I could attempt such a time challenge. To visit a sim, take photos AND blog about the location each day would result in me having to curb other things I enjoy blogging about.
So I decided to do a mini revised challenge:
“SL-Travel 52 Challenge” showcasing one location a week for a year.
If you like to travel with camera poised come join me or another of the many challenges available and let’s have some adventures around the grid.
Post your photos to the SL-Travel 52 Flickr group: http://www.flickr.com/groups/2350429@N21/ or http://www.flickr.com/groups/travel52/
Rules are simple:
* Each post must include at least one photo.
* Each post should share relevant information about the location and include the landmark.
* Flickr group is available for those wishing to share their photos.
* To make things easy the week for those “counting” rolls over every TUESDAY.
* Feel free to join in at any time. This is all about sharing the wonders of SecondLife with each other.
(Please don’t post about SecondLife sales events as this is about discovering and exploring SL sims.)
By sharing our adventures its a winning situation for all. People get to know new locations to visit. Sim owners get visitors admiring their creations and we have an excuse to get out our camera’s and behave like tourist.
Looking forward to seeing you all out and about on the grid.